Our multi branded product portfolio caters to all the needs of today’s paint & panel shops. Our professional solutions and quality products are at the fore front of Robayne’s vision.
Robayne’s extensive automotive range provides solutions to both the passenger vehicle & commercial vehicle markets, along with everything in between. The key to this success lies in our effective combination of high grade products and commendable service.
Robayne has always been more than a mere paint supplier. With closely coordinated product systems and individually tailored training services, at Robayne we are a key partner in running your body shop efficiently with profitability. Our goal is your success.
Robayne is the sole distributor of Wattyl Industrial Coatings in Western Australia.
These product variations also include Concept Films, Plasticade, Yellow Tools and Spartan Banner. Our technical experts have excellent industry insight and an understanding of requirements with specialist printers. The primary supply centre for this division is located in Welshpool, along with distribution facilities at our branches in Bunbury and Darwin.
The graphical division of Robayne aims to provide products and services that exceed our customer’s expectations. Robayne and its partners provide quality products, equipment and training to graphical, sign making & vehicle wrap markets.
Our aim is to help you to run your shop productively and profitably whilst giving you the solutions to repair vehicles back to their original OEM standards. Robayne also provides finance options to make the investment into your business even easier. Please contact Daniel Devitt for any enquiries 0419 934 224.
Optimum IT Solutions
Daily Progress Report
Each day you will receive an easy to understand graphical report, specifically tailored to your business, which tells you how your business is performing to maintain profitability.
Armed with this information, you will begin each day with a clear indication of targets, enabling you to make decisions about writing further estimates and gaining authorisations. The progress report also gives an indication of productivity with processing invoices or supplementaries.
Weekly Snapshot Report
The Weekly Snapshot Report provides you with a progress score on how your workshop performed during the week just completed, over a three month period.
The report gives you a simple means of sharing panel and paint workshop performance results with key staff so that they can better understand how they are performing and take appropriate corrective action.
The specific measures:
- Weekly sales, cars per week, average sales per car
- Sales per day, sales per employee day
- Productive sales per productive employee per day
- Productive sales per productive wage dollar, total sales per total wage dollar
- Panel sales per panel wage dollar, paint sales per paint wage dollar
- Panel labour gp, paint labour gp
- Sales mix (productive to other), productive sales mix (panel to paint)
- Presented in graphical form for easier understanding
Monthly Business Report
Monthly Business Budget Reports allow you, under the guidance of Optimum IT Solutions, to take greater control of the financial performance of your business. Our staff, with qualifications in accounting and business management, can assist you by structuring your accounts to provide the greatest value in financial reports.
You will know how your business is travelling against your plans and where you sit against others in the industry. You will be able to test and implement major business decisions based on true and current up-to-date information modelled to understand the financial impact.
Business budgets are generated monthly, quarterly and annually.
Full financial modelling (profit & loss, cash flow, balance sheet, KPI’s) and monthly/ quarterly, annual reporting highlighting variations against budgets and benchmarks
Bookkeeping and Financial Management
At Optimum IT Solutions our accounting and business management team adopt processes that comply with corporate financial audit standards. While Optimum IT Solutions maintain your business financial records and highlight key issues as they arise, you maintain full control over the decision making process regarding your business. Complete confidentiality is assured.
- Bookkeeping and management accounting services
- Cash flow predictor and payables for the coming week (cash requirements)
- Ledgements for the coming week
- Supplier/ invoice payments
- Supplier reconciliations
- Statutory lodgements (superannuation’s, payg)
- Financial reports- P & L and balance sheet
- Aging- accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Measuring and improving performance
- Accounting services
- bank reconciliation
- General expenses entry
- General ledger and creditor maintenance
- Providing relevant best practice training to ensure optimum paint application performance- includes painter assessments, measuring paint usage, reviewing processes